Saturday, December 25, 2010

80 - 12/25/2010 - Green River Headworks

One of my friends wanted to do a quick Christmas morning run. Originally, we planned to do the SF Snoqualmie, but the rain we expected didn't materialize, so we switched to the Green Headworks. It was cloudy, but not too cold, and the sun was peeking through the clouds. We had a nice run, and at the top of Ledge Drop 1, we saw a fisherman catching a big fish. Not far below this, I flipped again. This time it was due to going into a big hole and just not paddling - I guess I was thinking that my momentum was enough to carry me. It's time again to get aggressive with the paddling.

So now I'm hoping to get in a run this next week before the end of the year. I have a half day on Thursday and the day off on Friday. Time to Pray for Rain!

No comments: