Saturday, September 17, 2011

69 - 9/17/2011 - Upper & Lower Tieton

One thing about the Tieton is that I get to go to Wendy's. I know fast food is not great for me, but I don't get to have it very often, and I like Wendy's. I stopped for dinner on the way to the Tieton on Friday night, and got to the camp at around 8PM.

The flow this weekend was 2350, which is fairly high and higher than the weekend before. I got in with a group that wanted to do the long run down to Tim's Pond. I forgot to put my Discovery Pass on my windshield, but luckily I didn't get a ticket. The run itself was fun, but uneventful for me.

That night, we had a potluck for dinner. It got started a little late, and it sprinkled on us. One big difference this year was that we had lots of main dishes and very few desserts. This is the opposite of most of our potlucks.

No comments: